Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ADD potatoes and water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam Potatoes, set the time for 5 minutes, and press On/Start.
- MIX the greek yogurt, buttermilk, garlic, lemon zest, and dill in a large bowl until well combined Set aside.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- DRAIN the potatoes. Slice them in half and toss yogurt dressing.
- SERVE the potato salad at room temperature.