Yields 3 servings
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 1½-inch piece ginger, peeled & grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup uncooked jasmine rice, washed & rinsed
- 4 cups water
- Salt & white pepper, to taste
- Peanuts, chopped, for garnish
- Scallions, for garnish
- ADD all the ingredients to the Cosori Pressure Cooker and mix well.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Porridge and press Start/Cancel.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 15 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- SELECT Sauté, press Start/Cancel, and cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
- SEASON to taste with salt and white pepper.
- SERVE the porridge in bowls and top with chopped peanuts, scallions, and soy sauce to taste.