Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pork chops, boneless, 1-1½ inches thick
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- SEASON the pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- SELECT Sauté the Cosori Pressure Cooker. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and butter and allow to heat up for 1 minute.
- BROWN the pork chops on each side for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- ADD the mushrooms and cook until reduced in size by about half, about 5 minutes.
- ADD the shallot and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant.
- ADD the pork chops back into the pressure cooker, along with the chicken stock, beef broth, sherry, and tarragon.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Meat/Stew, set the time for 1 minute, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking, carefully remove the lid, and remove the pork chops.
- MIX together the cornstarch and heavy cream in a separate bowl.
- WHISK the cornstarch slurry into the pressure cooker.
- SELECT Sauté and press Start/Cancel. Cook until sauce is the desired consistency.