Yields 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1½ tablespoon plain yogurt, with active live bacterial cultures
- ADD the milk to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SELECT Sauté and press Start/Cancel.
- COOK the milk until it reaches 180°F, or begins to boil.
- POUR the milk out of the pressure cooker into a heat-proof container and cool the milk down to 115°F. Clean the inner pot.
- WHISK in your starter until it is fully incorporated with the milk.
- TRANSFER the milk and yogurt mixture back to the pressure cooker pot.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Yogurt and press Start/Cancel. The longer you incubate your yogurt, the thicker and tangier it will be.
- QUICK RELEASE and carefully open the lid.
- MIX the yogurt and serve warm or store in the fridge.