Yields 4-6 Servings
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Melted butter, or PAM
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 Box of yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- GREASE a 7.5 inch (48 ounce) ceramic ramekin with butter or pam. Set aside..
- MIX together the can sliced peaches and peach pie filling. Add the peach filling on the bottom of the ramekin and spread evenly. Set aside.
- COMBINE the yellow cake mix, melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar in a separate bowl. Make sure all ingredients are well combined; the mixture will be thick and stiff.
- SPRINKLE the yellow cake mixture on top of peaches.
- CREATE a foil sling by folding a 20 inch long sheet of aluminum foil in half lengthwise twice to create a 3 in wide strip.
- PLACE a rack in the pressure cooker along with 1 cup of water. Place the peach and yellow cake filled ramekin on top.
- PLACE the ramekin atop the foil sling, for easy insertion and removal from the Cosori Pressure Cooker. Lower the cobbler onto the rack folding the sling inwards.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Bake, adjust to “Less/Low”, and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Remove the cobbler from the pot.
- SERVE in a bowl with a scoop of Ice Cream