Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- ¾-1 pound of 5-inch-long young carrots, rinsed & scrubbed clean, patted dry, carrot greens cut to 1 inch above top of carrot
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon orange zest, grated
- A pinch cinnamon
- Toasted walnuts, for garnish
- ADD 1 cup of water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker along with the steamer rack. Place the carrots atop the steamer rack.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Steam, set time for 2 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Remove carrots and set aside. Clean the inner pot.
- SELECT Sauté and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the butter, salt, maple syrup, orange juice, orange zest, and cinnamon until it boils, about 5 minutes. Press Start/Cancel.
- ADD the carrots to the pot and coat with the glaze.
- SERVE glazed with toasted walnuts on top for garnish and crunch.