Yields 4 SERVINGS
PREP Time: 1 minute
COOK TIME: 7 minutes
- 1½ pounds of 5 inch long young carrots, rinsed and scrubbed clean, patted dry, carrot greens cut to 1 inch above top of carrot
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon grated orange zest
- Pinch cinnamon
- Toasted walnuts, for garnish
- ADD 1 c of water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker along with the steamer rack. Place the carrots atop the steamer rack.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam Vegetables, adjust to “Less/Low”, and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Remove carrots and set aside. Clean the inner pot.
- SELECT Saute/Brown and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the butter, salt, maple syrup, orange juice, orange zest, and cinnamon until it boils, about 5 minutes. Press Stop/Cancel.
- ADD the carrots to the pot and coat with the glaze.
- SERVE glazed with toasted walnuts on top for garnish and crunch.