Yields 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch salt
- Light brown sugar, for topping
- Fresh raspberries, for topping
- Fresh blueberries, for topping
- Toasted almonds, for topping
- ADD oats, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Porridge, set time for 2 minutes, and press the Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove lid.
- STIR oatmeal, portion into bowls, and top with brown sugar.
- ALLOW the heat from the porridge to melt the brown sugar.
- TOP with fresh raspberries, blueberries, and toasted almonds.