Yields 3 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup onions, diced
- 3 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup brown rice, washed and rinsed
- 1¼ cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, add in your oil, and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the onions and mushrooms, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- MIX in the brown rice and chicken stock. Press Start/Cancel.
- SECURE THE LID to the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice, set time for 20 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- TOSS in the butter and Parmesan cheese, mix thoroughly.