Yields 9-12 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups brown rice, washed and rinsed
- 4½ cups chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- SELECT Saute/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, add in your oil, and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the onions and saute for 3 minutes.
- MIX in the brown rice, mushrooms, and chicken stock. Press Stop/Cancel.
- SECURE THE LID to the pressure cooker, and make sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Brown Rice, adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- TOSS in the butter and parmesan cheese, mix thoroughly.