Yields 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and the chopped onions in the pot and cook for 5 minutes.
- ADD the rest of the ingredients to the pot and mix well. Press Start/Cancel.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice, set the time for 3 minutes, then press Start/Cancel.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- FLUFF the rice with a fork.