Yields 8 Servings
Prep Time: 4 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 MInutes
- 3 cups white rice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup of tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- SELECT Saute/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and the chopped onions in the pot and cook for 5 minutes.
- ADD the rest of the ingredients ot the pot and mix well. Press Stop/Cancel.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT White Rice, adjust to “Less/Low”, then press On/Start.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- FLUFF the rice with a fork.