Yields 3 servings
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small shallot, minced
- A pinch saffron threads
- 1 cup basmati rice, washed & rinsed
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, then press Start/Cancel.
- COOK the aromatics by melting the butter in the pot, then adding the shallot and saffron. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- ADD the rice to the pot. Stir the rice to coat in the aromatic mixture, then add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and chicken stock.
- SECURE THE LID to the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice and press Start/Cancel.
- FLUFF the rice using a fork.