Yields 2 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- SELECT Saute/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- SEASON the chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- ADD olive oil to the preheated pressure cooker allow to heat up for 30 seconds.
- BROWN the seasoned chicken in the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- REMOVE the chicken out of the pot and juice your lemon over the chicken.