Yields 3 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1¼ cups water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD rice, water, and soy sauce to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID to the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice, set time for 20 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- HEAT a pan over medium heat while the rice is cooking.
- WHISK the eggs together with salt and pepper. Pour sesame oil into the pan, then add eggs. Stir until eggs scramble. Set aside.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when rice is done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- MIX in the frozen veggies and add soy sauce to taste.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.