Yields 4 - 6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ADD rice, water, and soy sauce to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID to the pressure cooker, and make sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Brown Rice, adjust to to “More/High”, and press On/Start.
- HEAT a pan over medium heat, while the rice is cooking.
- WHISK the eggs together with salt and pepper. Pour sesame oil in pan then add eggs, garlic, and stir until eggs scramble. Set aside.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when rice is done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- MIX in the mixed veggies and soy sauce to taste.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.