Yields 1-2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD the water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker along with a steamer rack and place the broccoli on top.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Steam, set time to 1 minute, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid and broccoli. Clean the inner pot.
- SELECT Sauté and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- PLACE remaining ingredients into the clean inner pot. Stir for 30 seconds.
- ADD the broccoli and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.