Yields 3-4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 cup water
- 2 heads broccoli
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ADD the water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker along with a steamer rack and place the broccoli on top.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam Vegetables, adjust to “Less/Low”, and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid and broccoli. Clean the inner pot.
- SELECT Saute/Brown and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- PLACE remaining ingredients in the pot. Stir for 30 seconds.
- CUT the broccoli into pieces and add the cut broccoli to the pot. Cook for 30 more seconds.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.