Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup polenta
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD the polenta and chicken stock to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Multigrain, set the time for 9 minutes, and then press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking, and carefully remove the lid.
- WHISK the polenta, until it looks homogenous and creamy.
- ADD in the butter, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese, and whisk until creamy and cheese is melted.
- SEASON with salt and pepper and top with more Parmesan cheese.
- SERVE in bowls and top with sautéed mushrooms.