YIELDS 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 1 minute
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- 1 cup polenta
- 4 cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD the polenta and chicken stock to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Multigrain and then press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- WHISK the polenta, until it looks homogenous and creamy.
- ADD in the butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese and whisk until creamy and cheese is melted.
- SEASON with salt and pepper and top with more parmesan cheese.
- SERVE in bowls and top with sauteed mushrooms.