YieldS 6 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen corn
- ½ cup butter, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- SELECT Sauté/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, add the oil, and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the scallions and garlic to the pressure cooker. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continually.
- ADD frozen corn and pieces of butter. Stir and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- ADD the chili powder and mix well.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.
- SERVE warm.