Yields 6 Servings
Prep Time: 1 Minute
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- ⅓ cup toasted coconut chips
- ADD all the ingredients to the Cosori Pressure Cooker. Mix well.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Multigrain, adjust to “Less/Low”, and press On/Start.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- FLUFF the quinoa with a fork and garnish with toasted coconut chips.