Yields 6 servings
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- ⅔ cup sweet glutinous rice
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- POUR your rice in the Cosori Pressure Cooker along with your coconut milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- SECURE THE LID to the pressure cooker, and make sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice, set time for 25 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- MIX the egg and sugar until well combined in a small bowl. Set aside.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 15 minutes when rice is done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- TEMPER the egg mixture by ladling some coconut milk into your egg mixture and whisking it in. Repeat 3 times.
- WHISK your tempered egg mixture into the pot and stir for 5 minutes.
- ADD in the coconut flakes and mix well.
- SERVE chilled or rice out of the pot warm.