Yields 3 servings
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
- 1 cup long grain white rice, washed & rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- ADD the rice, water, oil, garlic, and salt to the pressure cooker pot and mix well.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, set time for 3 minutes, press Start/Cancel.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- ADD the chopped cilantro and squeeze the ½ lime on top. Mix well.