Yields 6 Servings
Prep Time: 3 Minute
Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- 2 cups long grain white rice, washed and rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- ADD the rice, water, 3 tbs oil, and garlic to the pressure cooker pot and mix well.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position
- SELECT White Rice on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, adjust to “Less/Low”, press On/Start.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- ADD the last tablespoon of oil, chopped cilantro, and squeeze one lime on top. Mix well. Season to taste.