Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 pound eggplant, peeled & chopped
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1¼ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Pita bread, for serving
- ADD 1 cup of water along with a steamer rack to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- PLACE the eggplant atop the steamer rack.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Steam, Adjust to “More”, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- BLEND the steamed eggplant and all the ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.
- SERVE with a side of pita bread.