Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces ground beef
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon parsley, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freshly chopped
- MIX the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, parsley, allspice, nutmeg, black pepper, salt, and the egg until well combined.
- ROLL the meat into 6 meatballs. Set aside in the fridge to cool.
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, set time for 20 minutes, and press Start/Cancel. Wait until the pressure cooker has heated up.
- ADD the oil and ½ tablespoon of butter, and allow to heat up for 30 seconds.
- BROWN the meatballs for 5 minutes on each side. Work in batches. Set aside.
- ADD the other ½ tablespoon of butter and flour to the pressure cooker. Whisk until flour is fully combined and cook for 2 minutes.
- WHISK in the beef broth a little at a time making sure there are no lumps. Mix in the Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard.
- PLACE the meatballs back in the pressure cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Meat/Stew, set time to 5 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Mix in the heavy cream until well combined.
- SEASON with salt and pepper and mix in the freshly chopped parsley.
- SERVE on top of egg noodles or with a side mashed potatoes.