Yields 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- MIX the ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion, minced garlic, parsley, allspice, nutmeg, black pepper, salt, and the egg until well combined.
- ROLL the meat into 16 meatballs. Set aside in the fridge to cool.
- SELECT Saute/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, adjust to High, and press On/Start. Wait until the pressure cooker has heated up.
- ADD the oil and 1 tbs of butter, and allow to heat up for 30 seconds.
- BROWN the meatballs for 5 minutes on each side. Work in batches. Set aside.
- ADD the other 1 tbs of butter and flour to the pressure cooker. Whisk until flour is fully combined and cook it for 2 minutes.
- WHISK the beef broth a little at a time making sure there are no lumps. Mix in the worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard.
- PLACE the meatballs back in the pressure cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Meat/Stew, adjust time to 5 minutes, and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid and mix in the cream.
- SEASON with salt and pepper and mix in the freshly chopped parsley.
- SERVE on top of egg noodles or with a side mashed potatoes.