Yields 5-6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOK TIME: 7 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (25 ounces) jar marinara or tomato sauce
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti, halved
- 2 cups water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese for serving
- SELECT Saute/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, adjust to “More/High”, then press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and allow to heat for 30 seconds.
- ADD the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Break apart the ground beef and cook for 8 minutes. Press Stop/Cancel.
- MIX in the onion, garlic, italian seasoning, crushed red pepper. and tomato sauce. Mix well.
- LAYER the spaghetti evenly on top of the sauce and cover with water.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Meat/Stew, set time for 6 minutes, then press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Mix well.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper to taste.
- SERVE with buttery and toasty garlic bread and garnish with parmesan cheese.