Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup hummus
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- A pinch paprika, for garnish
- Chives, chopped, for garnish
- PLACE eggs on top of a steamer rack in the Cosori Pressure Cooker with water.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Beans, Adjust to “Less”, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Place eggs in an ice water bath.
- REMOVE the shell from the cooled egg, cut the eggs in half, and remove yolk.
- MIX together the cooked egg yolk and hummus until it is smooth.
- SEASON the yolk mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
- FILL the hollowed egg white halves with the yolk mixture.
- GARNISH with paprika and chives.