YieldS 4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups water
- ¾ cup hummus
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of paprika
- chopped chives, garnish
- PLACE eggs on top of a steamer rack in Cosori Pressure Cooker along with with the water
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam and press Start/Stop.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Place eggs in a cool water bath.
- REMOVE the shell from the cooled egg and cut the eggs in half and remove yolk.
- MIX together the cooked egg yolk and hummus until it is smooth.
- SEASON the yolk mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
- FILL the hollowed egg white halves with the yolk mixture.
- GARNISH with paprika and chives.