Yields 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 whole carrot, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 can (8 ounces) cannellini beans, drained
- ½ cup gomiti pasta, uncooked
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the olive oil and ground beef to the pressure cooker. Cook for 10 minutes until browned and no longer pink. Press Start/Cancel.
- ADD the rest of the ingredients except for the beans and pasta.
- SELECT Slow Cook and set the time for 4 hours. Cover with glass lid and press the Start/Cancel.
- STIR in the pasta and beans when 30 minutes remain on the timer. Cook for the remaining time.
- DISCARD the bay leaves when done cooking.
- SERVE in bowls with slices of french bread.