Yields 8 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 4-8 Hours
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 whole carrots, diced
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 cup gomiti pasta, uncooked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- SELECT Saute/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the olive oil and ground beef to the pressure cooker. Cook for 10 minutes until browned and no longer pink. Press Stop/Cancel.
- ADD the rest of the ingredients except for the beans and pasta.
- SELECT Slow Cook and adjust to “More/High” to cook for 4 hours. Cover with glass lid and press the On/Start.
- STIR in the pasta and beans at the 30 minute mark. Cook for the remaining 30 minutes.
- DISCARD the bay eaves when done cooking.
- SERVE in bowls with some slices of french bread.