Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- ¼ pound ground pork
- ¼ pound ground beef (75/25)
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs (soaked in milk)
- 2⅓ tablespoons whole milk (for soaking breadcrumbs)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2⅓ tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated (plus more to serve)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- ½ can (14.5 ounces) tomato sauce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- COMBINE the ground pork and beef, breadcrumbs, minced garlic, black pepper, egg, oregano, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- ROLL the meat mixture into medium sized meatballs. Set aside.
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil to the preheated pressure cooker and allow to heat up for 30 seconds.
- BROWN meatballs for 5 minutes on each side. You may need to work in batches.
- DEGLAZE the pan by adding the white wine and scraping the bottom. Add in the tomato sauce and bring to boil. Mix well.
- ADD the meatballs back to the pot along with any juices from the meat.
- BOIL the sauce for 5 to 10 minutes until you achieve desired sauce consistency. Carefully remove the meatballs and set aside.
- SEASON the sauce to taste with salt and pepper and mix in the freshly chopped parsley.
- SERVE the sauce and meatballs on top of spaghetti or by itself.