Yields 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- ½ pound ground pork
- ½ pound ground beef (75/25)
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs (soaked in milk)
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅓ cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated (plus more to serve)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup white wine
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- COMBINE the ground beef, pork, bread crumbs, minced garlic, oregano, egg and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- ROLL the meat mixture into medium sized meatballs. Set aside.
- SELECT Saute/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil to the preheated pressure cooker and allow to heat up for 30 seconds.
- BROWN meatballs for 5 minutes on each side. You may need to work in batches.
- DEGLAZE the pan by adding the white wine and scraping the bottom parts. Add in the tomato sauce and bring to boil. Mix well.
- ADD the meatballs back to the pot along with any juices form the meat.
- BOIL the sauce for 5-10 minutes until you achieve desired sauce consistency. Carefully remove the meatballs and set aside.
- SEASON the sauce to taste with salt and pepper and mix in the freshly chopped parsley.
- SERVE the sauce and meatballs on top of spaghetti or by itself.