Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1½ tablespoons brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ADD cubed chicken, vinegar, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and red pepper to the Cosori Pressure Cooker, and stir well.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Poultry, Adjust to “Less”, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- SELECT Sauté and press Start/Cancel.
- WHISK together the cornstarch and ½ tablespoon of soy sauce in a small bowl and add it to the pot. Mix well.
- COOK until mixture becomes thick and bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- SERVE with chopped green onions.