YieldS 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups chopped leeks
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 6 sprigs of thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1(3-4 pounds) whole chicken
- 1 cup white wine
- 8 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- ½ lemon, squeezed
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ADD the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, chicken, wine and broth in Cosori Pressure Cooker
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Soup and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- REMOVE the chicken out of soup and place on a cutting board to cool. While the chicken is cooling, discard the sprigs of thyme.
- ADD the zucchini, lemon, and parsley to soup.
- DISCARD the skin and bones from the chicken and cut meat into ½ in pieces.
- ADD the chicken meat back to soup and mix well.
- SEASON the soup to taste with salt and pepper.