Yields 3 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- ½ packet of taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ large onion, diced
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Tortilla strips (optional)
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- ADD the chicken broth, vegetable broth, tomato paste, taco seasoning, chili powder, cumin, salt, garlic, and onion into the Cosori Pressure Cooker. Mix well.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Soup, Adjust to “Less”, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- SELECT Sauté and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the pre-cooked chicken and lime juice into the cooker. Stir, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- SERVE with avocado and tortilla strips, and enjoy.