Yields 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1½ pounds cooked chicken breast, cubed
- ½ lime, juiced
- Tortilla strips (optional)
- 2 avocados (optional)
- ADD the chicken broth, vegetable broth, tomato paste, taco seasoning, chili powder, cumin, salt, garlic, and onion into the Cosori Pressure Cooker. Mix well.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Soup function, adjust to “Less/Low”, and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- SELECT Sauté/Brown and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the pre-cooked chicken, and squeeze half of a lime into the cooker. Stir, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SERVE with avocado and tortilla strips, and enjoy