YieldS 4-5 servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Chicken Taco Filling:
- 2 pounds chicken breast, frozen
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pico de Gallo (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- ADD all ingredients in pressure cooker. Mix well.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, and make sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Poultry on the Cosori Pressure Cooker and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- SHRED the chicken with a fork.
- SERVE the chicken on tortillas with pico de gallo, guacamole, or other toppings of your choice.