Yields 1-2 servings
Prep Time: 24 hours 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ tablespoon white sugar
- ½ tablespoon dark brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground celery seed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound rack baby back ribs, quartered
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup water
- Barbeque sauce of choice
- MIX all of the dry rub ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
- SEASON the ribs with about 1 tablespoon of dry rub, until all the ribs are covered.
- WRAP the ribs with plastic wrap and store in the fridge overnight.
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and allow to heat up for 30 seconds.
- BROWN your ribs in the hot oil meat-side down, about 5 minutes. Remove them from the pressure cooker. You may may need to work in batches.
- PLACE a rack along with 1 cup of water to the pressure cooker inner pot and arrange the ribs atop the rack.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Meat/Stew and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- REMOVE the ribs carefully from the pressure cooker and onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- BROIL the ribs in a broiler with some barbecue sauce of your choice and some more of the rub until a nice crust forms, about 5 to 10 minutes.