YIELDS 4 CUPS
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOK TIME: 12 Minutes
- 2 pounds eggplant, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pita bread, for serving
- ADD 1 cup of water along with a steamer rack to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- PLACE the eggplant atop the steamer rack.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam Vegetables, adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- BLEND the steamed eggplant and all the ingredients in blender or food processor until smooth.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.
- SERVE with a side of pita bread.