Yields 4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 2 medium artichoke
- 2 lemon wedge
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic clove, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- TRIM most of the stem of the artichoke and cut about 1 in off the top of each artichoke.
- REMOVE the lower petals by peeling them away with your hand.
- RUB the trimmed artichoke and stem with the lemon wedge to prevent them from browning.
- PLACE artichoke cut side down on a steamer rack in the Cosori Pressure Cooker with 1 cup of water.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam Vegetables, adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start.
- COMBINE extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl while artichoke is cooking. Set aside.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- SERVE steamed artichoke with garlic oil for dipping.