Yields 4-6 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ loaf french bread, cut into 1½ inch chunks
- Maple Syrup
- COMBINE all ingredients except for the bread in a 2-qt bowl that will fit in the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- WHISK together all ingredients except bread. until well combined and sugar has disintegrated
- SOAK the bread in egg mixture and mix until bread is well coated.
- PLACE a rack in the pressure cooker along with 2 cup of water. Place the casserole atop the rack.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Bake and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Remove the casserole from the pot.
- DRIZZLE with maple syrup to desired amount and enjoy.