Yields 6-8 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional toppings: Milk, Honey, Brown Sugar, Toasted Nuts
- ADD the steel cut oats, water, and cinnamon into the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Multigrain and press the On/Start.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 15 Minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- STIR oatmeal and portion in bowls.
- SERVE with milk, honey, brown sugar, toasted nuts, or toppings of your choice.