YIELD: 2-3 SERVINGS | PREP TIME: 1M | COOK TIME: 2M
- 8 ounces uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1¼ teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- A pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Tabasco, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD the macaroni, water, butter, ground mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam, set time for 2 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking, and carefully remove lid.
- MIX in the heavy cream, until everything is well incorporated.
- MIX in the white cheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses until all the cheese is melted through.
- SEASON to taste with Tabasco, salt, and pepper.