YIELD: 5-6 SERVINGS | PREP TIME: 1M | COOK TIME: 5M | TOTAL TIME: 6M
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 c water
- 1 (5oz) can evaporated milk
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c colby jack cheese, shredded
- ½ c cream cheese
- ½ c Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the macaroni, mustard, Worcestershire, butter, hot sauce, salt, and water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Manual] function, then press Pressure/Temp and use +/- to change the pressure level to 6. Press [Cook Time] and use +/- to set the time for 4 minutes. Press [Start].
- Once finished cooking, quick release and mix well, making sure most of the water is evaporated. You may use the [Sauté/Brown] function on Low to evaporate any residual water left in the pressure cooker.
- On the [Keep Warm] function, add in the evaporated milk and cheese, and mix well until all the cheese has melted, about 1 minute.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.