YIELD: 5-6 servings | Prep time: 5m | Cook time: 9m | Total time: 14m
- 12 oz spaghetti pasta, broken in half
- 1-2 lb frozen meatballs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 (24 oz) jar of marinara sauce
- 1½ c water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Press the [Sauté] function and press Start on the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- When ready, add the oil, onion, and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent, stirring constantly so the garlic does not burn, about 3 minutes.
- Press the [Stop/Cancel] function.
- Add 1 jar of the marinara sauce and mix well.
- Scatter the noodles on top evenly and cover with the water.
- Layer the meatballs on top of the sauce and cover with the other jar of marinara sauce.
- Put the lid on the pot making sure lid is secure and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Manual] function, then press Pressure/Temp and use +/- to change the pressure level to 6. Press [Cook Time] and use +/- to set the time for 6 minutes. Press [Start].
- Once it has finished cooking, quick release and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with buttery and toasty garlic bread and garnish with parmesan cheese