YIELD: 3-4 SERVINGS | PREP: 3M | COOK: 4M
- 1 cup uncooked jasmine white rice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Scallions, chopped, for garnish
- WASH the jasmine rice until the water runs clear.
- ADD the washed rice, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, and water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT White Rice, set time to 4 minutes, and press On/Start.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking, and carefully remove lid.
- FLUFF rice with a fork and mix in the frozen peas and carrots. Let the peas and carrots warm through, about 3 minutes.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.
- SERVE with chopped scallions on top for garnish.