YIELD: 4 SERVINGS | PREP: 1M | COOK: 10M | TOTAL TIME: 21M
- 1 c polenta
- 4 c chicken stock
- ¼ c unsalted butter
- ½ c heavy cream
- 1 c grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Add the polenta and chicken stock to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- Secure the lid on the pressure cooker and the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- Press the [Multigrain] and then press Start.
- When done cooking, natural release for 10 minutes. Release any residual pressure that may still be left in the pressure cooker.
- The polenta may look watery. Whisk it until it looks homogenous and creamy
- On [Keep Warm] add in the butter, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese and whisk until creamy and cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with more parmesan cheese.